Mold Remediation & Duct Cleaning
The Environmental Protection Agency states that all types of molds have the potential to cause serious health effects. Molds can produce allergens that can trigger allergic reactions or asthma attacks in people allergic to mold, while others are known to produce toxins or irritants. Don’t let the quality of living be lowered by mold growth on your property – let WrightWay’s professional mold remediation team eliminate all traces of indoor molds. Additionally we can prevent mold growth through proper water removal and drying services.
Mold can develop when there is excess water or moisture in an area over a period of time. The period of time can vary but mold can grow in as quick as 24-48 hours. With our Florida climate and weather, we are all too familiar with the presence of mold around us.
WrightWay’s mold removal technicians follow our methodical and well-planned mold abatement and remediation process to clean up mold and repair your property to your satisfaction. We are licensed by the State of Florida and follow the steps below to properly cleanup and remove mold.
1. Initial mold assessment – We use advanced moisture-meter equipment to measure moisture in your floors, walls, ceilings, and cabinets. We then use thermal imaging cameras to identify the origin and the extent of the damage.
2. Extract, remove & dry – Our expert team use commercial-grade dehumidifiers and water removal and extraction equipment to dry out your floors, carpets, walls and contents to contain damage and abate mold growth.
3. Contain affected area – To prevent mold spores from spreading, the contaminated area is sealed off using a plastic barrier. We then create negative air pressure to direct the mold away from indoor space.
4. Dispose of affected materials – Some materials will need to be disposed of, such as: ceiling tiles; insulation; wall boards; carpet; soft furnishings; clothes; papers; and books. Non-porous metals, glass and hard plastics may be cleaned and reused. Depending on the degree of mold damage, semi porous wood may be cleaned up by drying, sanding, and treating with an environmentally safe anti-microbial solvent before reusing.
5. Air duct cleaning – Your heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and crawl spaces will be dried, cleaned, and then treated with HEPA filtration to remove remaining mold particles.
6. Disinfection – We disinfect your entire property from mold spores and provide certified clearance testing to be sure that all areas are cleared of mold.
7. Repair and restore – we have full-time professional repair and restoration crews available to rebuild, repair, and restore your property to its original state.
Here are the services we offer that relate to mold damage:
- Available 24/7
- Free Estimates
- Emergency Dry-out & Board-up
- Water Extraction
- Moisture Mapping
- Inventory and Pack-out
- Odor Removal
- Duct Cleaning
- Certified Mold Clearance Testing
- Content and Document Restoration
- Initial and Final Cleans
- Restoration & Reconstruction
- Directly Bill Insurance
If you suspect you have mold growth on your property, contact us right away. Our friendly staff will provide a thorough assessment of your property. Send us a message using our web form or call us at 941-379-8669 today!